Gemeinwesenarbeit West at Leopoldring 2c is housed in the so-called Kantorenhaus. The teacher and cantor of the Jewish community lived in the building, which was built in 1906. renovated in 2010, it is now the headquarters of Gemeinwesenarbeit West and houses documentation on Rastatt's Jewish history. The Gemeinwesenarbeit West team supports local residents, promotes the integration of new fellow citizens and offers language acquisition activities.
- Offers for children: creative, vacation offers, sports offer for elementary school students and much more
- Parenting courses "Strong Parents - Strong Children
- Organization and implementation of festivals in the district, for example the games festival
- Play bus in the summer months
- Help and support with applications, letters and forms
- Meeting place for self-organized groups from the district
Citizens who want to take advantage of the offer or get involved are always welcome.