In an economically strong region, the Rastatt municipal administration is one of the largest employers with around 950 employees. It offers a wide range of jobs and apprenticeships. These range from classic administrative jobs to social, design, craft and technical fields of work. Communication skills and creativity are just as important as the willingness to take on new challenges.
Employee satisfaction is a top priority at the city administration. Therefore, it attaches great importance to:
- a good working atmosphere
- wide-ranging training and continuing education opportunities, also in digital form
- an attractive working time model that allows for a good work-life balance
- an administration of short distances with modern equipped workplaces in the heart of the city as well as
- good opportunities for advancement and development
As an employee of the city administration, you benefit from many advantages that are common in public service. For example, from a crisis-proof job and a company pension. Furthermore, the city offers the following voluntary benefits:
Allowance for company pension plan
Occupational health management
Job ticket and public transport allowance
Free provision of drinks
If you would like to join the city team and help shape the city's future, apply now!
Historic City Hall accessible barrier-free