The City of Rastatt endeavors to make its websites accessible without barriers in accordance with Section 10 (1) of the State Equal Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities Act (L-BGG).
This accessibility statement applies to www.rastatt.de
- Status of compatibility with the requirements
This website is partially compatible with § 10 paragraph 1 L-BGG.
- Non-accessible or partially accessible content:
- PDF files are embedded on our website that are currently only partially accessible. The PDF files are gradually being reviewed and revised in accordance with the accessibility guideline. However, due to the amount of content, this takes some time.
- There are images embedded on our website that may not contain alternative text.
- Our website contains videos that are currently only partially subtitled. An audio description is not available. For newly produced videos, care will be taken to offer a subtitle.
Creation of this accessibility statement
This statement was created on 23.01.2023 and is based on a self-assessment.
The accessibility statement was last reviewed and adjusted on 21.06.2023.
Feedback and contact information
If you still encounter barriers on our pages, we ask for your assistance: Send us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the error.
In order to ensure that this website meets the requirements described in Section 10 (1) L-BGG, you can contact the City of Rastatt and provide appropriate feedback. The relevant contact details can be found in section 4 of this statement. If the City of Rastatt does not respond to your request within the period provided for in Section 8 Sentence 1 LBGG- DVO, you may contact the State Government Commissioner for Matters relating to Persons with Disabilities or the municipal Commissioner for Matters relating to Persons with Disabilities within the framework of the ombudsman function described in Section 14 Paragraph 2 Sentence 2 L-BGG and Section 15 Paragraph 3 Sentence 2 LBGG.
You can reach the representative of the state government of Baden-Württemberg for the interests of people with disabilities as follows:
State Commissioner for the Disabled Simone Fischer
Phone: 0711 279-3360
For more information on the State Commissioner for the Disabled, see State Commissioner for the Disabled.
You can find out the contact details of the municipal representative for the interests of people with disabilities responsible for you on the website of the city or district in which you have your permanent residence.
Disability representative in the district of Rastatt: Petra Mumbach
Reference is made to the possibility of the right of association to bring an action pursuant to Section 12 (1) sentence 1 number 4 LBGG.