Due to the Russian war of aggression on Ukraine, many people from Ukraine are also seeking protection in Rastatt. Nationwide and also in Rastatt, assistance measures for refugees are offered. In Baden-Württemberg, the State Ministry of Justice and Migration has taken over the central coordination. The ministry answers all important questions here FAQ. The city of Rastatt also supports in many ways so that the refugees can live in safety and receive the assistance they need.
Ukraine aid in Rastatt
Important information for refugees
The guide for refugees provides detailed information on all important topics and the various contact points.
First points of contact in Rastatt are:
- for registration in the city of Rastatt: Citizen's Office of the City of Rastatt
- for the application of a residence permit: Customer Area Foreigners' Affairs
- for social counseling of refugees living in temporary accommodation of the district: social counseling directly on-site in the accommodation
- for the counseling of persons who are in follow-up accommodation or who live privately: Integration Management at the District Office Rastatt
Special information for Ukrainian refugees
- District Office Rastatt
- Ministry of Justice and for Migration Baden-Württemberg
- Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF), (also in Ukrainian)
- Federal Government Commissioner for Migration, Refugees and Integration (also in Ukrainian)
- Federal Ministry of the Interior and Homeland: "Germany 4 Ukraine",(also in Ukrainian)
How can citizens help?
- Renting apartments to refugees
Housing is also urgently needed in Rastatt. Anyone who would like to rent apartments to refugees can contact the city of Rastatt. The mediation is carried out by the customer department Youth Development and Social Work; e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Volunteering for refugees
Citizens who would like to get involved in Ukraine Help are always welcome. Coordination is provided by the city's Integration and Community Work client department; email to: email@example.com
Further information on commitment for refugees
- Donate money for Ukrainian refugees in Rastatt
The city of Rastatt has set up a donation account in cooperation with Sparkasse Rastatt-Gernsbach. With the donations urgently needed material means and offers, like support, meeting offers or low-threshold language courses in Rastatt are to be financed.
Donation account Sparkasse Rastatt-Gernsbach
IBAN: DE81 6655 0070 00005083 82
Keyword: Donation Ukrainehilfe
The city Rastatt issues donation certificates starting from a donation contribution of 300 euro. If required, please send the corresponding information by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Kundenbereich Integration und Gemeinwesenarbeit
Telefon 07222 972-9200
Fax 07222 972-9099
Verwaltungsgebäude Fruchthalle barrierefrei zugänglich