The city of Rastatt is gradually expanding its digital offering and plans to make all forms available online in the future. These will be offered via the service portal of the state of Baden-Württemberg. Online services already available from the city of Rastatt can be accessed on the one hand under "Services from A to Z". On the other hand, via the "Behördenwegweiser".
Forms that are not available as an online service are offered via classic forms here.
- General power of attorney
- Application for excavation permit
- Request for information from a register of civil status (genealogical research)
- Application for special permission to drive on closed roads according to § 46 paragraph 1 number 11 Road Traffic Act
- Application for permission to set up an information stand
- Application for financial support according to the guidelines for the promotion of cultural activities of non-profit associations and initiatives
- Application for blanket parking exemption permit for company-owned workshop and service vehicles
- Application for blanket parking exemption permit for employees in home care or social services, respectively
- Application for a clearance certificate according to § 34 paragraph 2 of the 1st Ordinance to the Explosives Act
Kundenbereich Organisation und EDV
Telefon 07222 972-2001
Fax 07222 972-2399
Historic City Hall accessible barrier-free