65.000 media on three floors, cozy niches for browsing, a sailing ship for children, cocoa or coffee with the daily newspaper, workstations, and events for children and adults. The Rastatt municipal library offers all this to its visitors. The facility is barrier-free accessible. All floors can be reached easily by elevator. There is also a barrier-free toilet in the basement.
The offer of the city library includes:
- Non-fiction books for school, education and training, leisure and hobbies
- Novels, current bestsellers, crime and thrillers
- Children and youth literature
- Newspapers and magazines
- Audiobooks and radio plays for children and adults
- Tonie audio play figures
- Comics and mangas
- Feature films, series and documentaries on DVD
- Board and console games
- Music CDs
- Kamishibai picture card sets and storytelling frames
- Digital media
Work and learn in the city library
In addition to its media offerings, the city library also offers workstations and learning spaces. These offers can also be used without a library card:
- Internet at stationary workstations (costs: 0.50 euros per half hour or part thereof, or 1 euro per hour)
- Free internet via WLAN with your own device
- PC workstations
- Scanner (free of charge) and printer and copier (chargeable)
Tue: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wed: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Thu: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Fri: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Sat: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.